• Partner with the Regional Vice President of Sales to provide your team with the tools, leadership support, training and mentoring needed to achieve referral goals and grow revenue through specific strategies.
• Take an active role in recruitment of new sales applicants through natural market interactions (hospitals, HHAs, trade shows, etc.).
Minimum 3 years healthcare sales management experience.
• You will be leading a team of approximately 10- 15 infusion sales representatives including Territory Managers and Nurse and Dietitian Clinical Sales Liaisons
Minimum 5 years healthcare service sales experience.
• Evaluate and provide performance management feedback needed to grow the professional capabilities of the sales team.
• Promote solid operational relationships with branch team to support customer service and revenue growth.
As a Regional Sales Manager with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, you will take ownership of a region and lead a team promoting home infusion therapy products and services. You and your team will make a difference improving the quality of life for patients by representing specialty pharmacy services that provide high-quality, compassionate infusion care they will receive in the comfort of their home.
Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
This position requires travel up to 80% of the time and will include overnight travel up to 2 nights per week. This territory covers Toledo, Columbus; Cleveland, OH; Pittsburgh, PA; and WV..
Travel within the designated region.
• Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners and patients.
Have experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document and track activity.
• Present key program initiatives; meet with hospital case management, discharge planners, medical management and handle customer complaints effectively.
• Resolve staff questions about sales goals, commission payments, new referral crediting, etc.
Sales, business development, Account management, team building, healthcare sales, leadership, management, manager, sales manager, Regional manager
• Participate in the development of strategic Tactical Account Plans for all designated hospitals.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare and https://vimeo.com/search?q=cvshealth
• Work in the field 70-80% of your day working with your team mentoring, training and actively selling.
• Set and track weekly sales goals and calls with focus on key products.
Qualification & Experience:
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required. College degree is preferred.
Company: Aetna Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A