Working for UK’s leading coffee brand, you will take responsibility for our Costa Express machines, carrying out repairs and maintenance to keep our equipment trading to the highest possible standards. You will have the chance to make a difference every day and take pride in supporting our valued partners. We offer market leading training to develop you, teach new skills and immerse you in the Costa way.
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers great coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth potential.
Here at Costa Express we have over 10,000 machines worldwide. Through our world leading innovation, we have revolutionised the coffee-on-the-go market. We aim to be trend setters, who exceed customer expectations. In a fun and friendly environment, our DNA is to challenge ourselves and be passionate about our legacy
Working as part of a dedicated field service team, you’ll have accountability of the Costa Express equipment in your region, carrying out a range of repair and preventative maintenance work. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Attend sites within an agreed SLA & complete Brand Standards checks
- Diagnose faults, repair or replace equipment to Brand guidelines
- Follow all documented processes to optimise machine reliability
- Effective communication of issues, problems or solutions through escalation points
- Adherence to Warranty and Returns procedures
- Woking 1/4 weekends
- Demonstrate first class customer service, driving warmth and loyalty in our partnerships
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A