Manage cross functional projects from an end user perspective with the aim of delivering them as per schedule and within cost budgets while conforming to project management and other principles adopted by the Company.
- Provide technical systems administration and detailed business systems expertise and inquiry support on these systems.
- Conduct rapid impact analysis on proposed configuration/sys admin changes, and liaise with IT on assessing, prioritising and implementing application and technology changes.
- Maintain all user owned system documentation including Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Identify changes required to the documentation as a result of system/ process changes, agree and document the new procedure with the affected departments
- Accountable for the creation of test cases and to identify system requirements for testing of the functional changes/developments of the application. Assist the team to co-ordinate the set-up and communication between the application and the partner’s system to support the testing of application functionality and linked systems. Ensure that the User Acceptance test is completed within the agreed time and within the agreed IT standards
- Manage the first level user support for the end user community on functional clarifications.
- Be the subject matter expert on all business system administration, integration and configuration aspects of the department systems and interfacing solutions.
- Within the areas of control, ensure that any service failures and potential business workarounds are addressed on priority
- Assist IT where required in restoring application and technology services in the event of IT incidents and failures, and in business system problem resolution.
- Organise, influence and facilitate end-user requirements gathering with various sections within assigned department and other departments within Emirates in order to put in place system and process enhancements resulting in better customer service, cost savings and/or end user productivity
- Design and implement quality control standards and review mechanisms that can be used for the review of various internal systems, processes as well as across vendors, suppliers and partners with the aim of identifying key system and process improvements. The job holder might also have to lead cross functional teams in implementing these changes. This may require the job holder to challenge current business norms
- Considerable exposure to new technologies, Microsoft products, Data Analytics & BI and other industry technologies
- To be able to give guidance and detailed information of system functionality through various forms to the customers/users
- Degree in an Information Technology related field
- Experience in Business Improvement, Information Technology, Project Management and Relationship Management.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Information Technology.Project Management : 5+ Years
- Business domain knowledge (In depth and detailed knowledge of the application and/or another leading similar systems and related industry as well as of Industry standards, regulations and resolutions for the designated application).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A