Are you a recent University graduate looking to start your career in the growing field of renewables and power? We are looking for an Analyst Power Business Development to join our dynamic team!
As a junior member of Power’s Business Development team, the Analyst will provide support for project and transaction analysis, due diligence, project development, development of presentations for communication to senior leaders and executives, as well as departmental and project budgeting and reporting.
If this sounds like a fit for your skill set and career goals, we want to hear from you!
- Assist in various Project Management activities for ongoing offshore wind, onshore renewables, self power projects and potential acquisition opportunities or other initiatives
- Work with Enbridge partners and senior Power Business Development leaders in the analysis of offshore wind, onshore renewables, self power project and potential acquisition opportunities
- Assist with developing presentations for internal functional groups and senior management regarding the assessment of various opportunities
- Perform industry research on topics of interest, including competitors, potential new jurisdictions, and new technologies, and presenting to the Business Development team
- Undertake ad-hoc analysis and preparation from time to time for Board reporting, Board presentations or business plan development
- Perform initial, high level economic model screening analysis for new business development initiatives, including collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing model inputs for inclusion
- University degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or Sciences from a nationally recognized undergraduate program.
- Up to 2 years of relevant experience in finance, consulting, risk management, project management, or engineering roles
- Proven attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) and in particular an excellent ability to convey sophisticated information concisely
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta
Application Deadline: N/A