We are looking to welcome a value driven, Sales Manager to join our spirited Sales team.
- Ensure the team have the right number of co-workers in the right place at the right time to ensure your co-workers are ready and available to meet our customers.
- Develop sales in an efficient and effective way in all media to attract more customers to our IKEA store.
- Being an expert in your home furnishing business area to build strong relationships with customers throughout their researching, planning, and purchasing journey.
- Ensure the store is in excellent shape as new and fully and efficiently stocked and that the IKEA product range is presented in ways that inspire customers.
- Acting quickly on commercial opportunities and customer feedback, as well as keeping an active eye on competition, supply, and performance analysis.
- You love sales, have a passion for home furnishing and a desire to lead and motivate your own team.
- You have experience managing and leading in a retail environment with demonstrated success in driving sales growth.
- Two years of leading in a similar environment is preferred.
- You have an energetic leadership style; you thrive on the buzz from helping customers have an exceptional experience.
- You are a true customer advocate who provides rapid solutions with a smile on your face.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A