The Employee and Organization Development Division within the Glenn Research Center (GRC) Human Resource Office located in Cleveland, OH is seeking highly qualified individuals to fill two positions: 1) Employee and Organization Development Specialist, and 2) Employee and Labor Relations Specialist.
- Duties described below are at the full-performance level. Duties assigned at a lower grade level will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity; duties will be commensurate with the grade of selected employee.
- Educate senior leaders and supervisors on individual development best practices and facilitate the overall implementation of career mapping of high potentials, emerging leaders and managers included as successors the site?s succession plans.
- Engage, coach and educate leaders and Human Resource Business Partners in the team effectiveness process including assessments, design and developing leadership off-sites, team make-up and observations/feedback on team effectiveness competencies.
- Participate in the Center?s Training Needs Assessment Process; facilitate learning needs assessments and strategize solutions to meet identified needs.
- Lead business optimization initiatives by designing and leading organization development solutions.
- Assists management on employee and labor relations procedures, practices, policies, and guidelines including when the issues involved are new, complex, highly controversial and precedent setting.
- Consults with managers on a variety of employee and labor relations issues including negotiations, information requests, grievances, unfair labor practice charges, discipline, and processes of performance management.
- Advises and assists on policies, procedures, and problems concerning employee conduct, performance, and discipline; adverse actions against employees; and employee grievances.
- This position is open to U.S. citizens, nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S
- Position subject to pre-employment background investigation
- You must meet qualifications requirements by the closing date of this announcemen
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A