Website Social Security Administration
At the Social Security Administration, we offer several career options for people who have proudly served our country. With so many diverse career fields available in our agency, your solid military experience and willingness to selflessly serve can avail you of a rewarding career in public service.
Your application will be placed into a pool of eligible veterans for evaluation and referral to selecting officials for hiring. You may be contacted by interested selecting officials and asked to interview.
We will not be able to provide status updates other than the receipt of your application via an acknowledgement email from USAStaffingOffice@opm.gov. You may update your application at any time until the closing date.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Selective Service Registration, if applicable (www.sss.gov)
- Background and/or security investigation required
- Job offers are contingent on background / security investigation results
- Selectees are required to serve a 2-year trial period
- Relocation expenses will not be paid
- All qualification requirements must be met by the closing date of the announcement
Company: Social Security Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A