Website Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- The role is responsible for establishing direct & indirect acquisition channel for LAP
- Manage customer relationship for Cross Sell, Upsell opportunity & portfolio quality
- Establish and maintain branch with profitability aligned with company’s proposition
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard
- Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- The candidate should have and MBA from a reputable institute and 5+ years (if Tier-1 MBA)/8+ years (if Tier-2 MBA) of relevant working experience in LAP space with a strong industry specialization.
Company: Standard Chartered
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A