Website Standard Life
Standard Life Aberdeen plc is one of the world’s largest investment companies, and we are built on a long standing culture of caring about the future and making a positive impact. Together we invest for a better future. We do it to make a difference to the lives of our clients and customers, our employees, society and our shareholders. Our strategy is to build a vibrant and value-creating purpose-led organisation, with the current and future needs of our stake holders at the heart of all we do.
- Ensure excellent service delivery for existing and new Private Market Solutions products and mandates, allied with effective relationships with the front office and other core teams involved in Private Markets, and in those products straddling Private and Public Markets.
- Input to new product/mandate take-on process for Private Market Solutions working closely with Senior Fund Controller, Strategic Projects Manager and Client Operations teams;
- Preparation and submission of monthly assets under management (AUM) reporting, quarterly AIFMD reporting, MIFID reporting, investment risk reporting (e.g. fund constraints) and other ad-hoc and regulatory reporting in a timely and accurate manner;
- Organisation of Investor capital calls with the Investment team, the specialist asset class team in Private Market Operations and the fund administrators;
- Oversight of the movement of cash around Fund and Company corporate structures in a timely and accurate manner, including necessary documentation and record keeping;
- Provide oversight of the recording and management of investor transactions and reporting including the review of investor communications during the drawdown, distribution and NAV processes;
- Ensure new/existing Private Market Solutions products and mandates are supported optimally;
- Work with third party service providers and other teams in relation to Global Private Market operational services for Private Market Solutions products and mandates to ensure that any performance issues are addressed effectively and new operational services are communicated and agreed in an effective manner;
- Assist in the build of functional capabilities for essential functions across Private Market Solutions including Client Reporting and Data Management;
- Ability to plan and organise workload;
- Knowledge of IFRS and SORPs;
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant or pursuing accountancy qualifications;
- University degree;
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability: holds self and others accountable
- Excellent Excel skills; and
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Company: Standard Life
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A