Bring optimal product and marketing concepts together to drive sell in and sell through by contributing to and building the brand through retail activation within a designated geography.
- Develop senior level relationships with strategic regional Area accounts and understand account requirements
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities including hiring, training, performance assessments, coaching and mentoring.
- Build deep expertise in regional market trends and consumer dynamics and preferences
- Attend and participate in Area Sales meetings
- Establish and develop account relationships and cultivate relationships with key retailer personnel in order to influence and execute strategic direction with these accounts.
- Lead and participate in pre-sell prep meetings
- Partner with Area Marketing and Merchandise managers to develop relevant marketing plans to support and grow the Area Business.
- Plan, analyze and implement projects and initiatives driven by the head of Sales Foot Lockers, Ince and the Lifestyle Channel.
Offer counsel and insight to market trends and competitive activity and other factors that may affect sales within the Area
- Ability to provide a framework for performance
- Ability to cope with change, make decisions and act comfortably with risk and uncertainty.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills, and the ability to capitalize on and apply these skills, resulting in the growth and development of sales managers, representatives, and the region.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and eight or more years retail, sales or management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to deliver effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on complex topics to diverse audiences
- Proven background that reflects being results-oriented
- Expert knowledge of the industry and market trends, and the ability to tie merchandise plan into forecast and execute accordingly.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A