Website Air North, Yukon's Airline
Air North, Yukon’s Airline is a growing Airline based in Whitehorse, Yukon that offers its employees a top-tier benefits package that includes competitive salaries, extended health and dental, Group RRSP plans and extensive travel perks with various carriers hosted
through MyID Travel.
Reporting to the Stores Supervisor, this position is responsible for shipping, receiving, reviewing and checking status of purchase &/or repair orders; receiving goods, re-stocking Stores, and continually maintaining an organized and efficient Stores Area; inputting parts into RAAS (inventory management software); and at times Maintaining and filing all Material & Purchase Orders and Repair Orders.
- Perform daily shipping, receiving, inspection, order processing and stocking of inventory.
- Preparation and shipping of parts to outlying bases or approved repair facilities.
- Computer data entry of shipments, goods received work orders, etc. and computer proficiency (MS Office Applications)
- Coordinate delivery of AOG’s (Aircraft on Ground), including customs clearance of AOG parts after hours when required
- Ability to handle of heavy items, lifting and maneuvering items while maintaining the safety of the item, area and persons
- Filing as required
- Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co workers and customers.
- Flexible and positive attitude, with an adaptable approach to work with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Basic computer and data entry skills
- Must be able to obtain D/A (Driving Airside License) within 6 months of hiring.
- Must be able to obtain a Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC)
- Must successfully complete Dangerous Goods training
- Training and/or experience in inventory management and purchasing is an asset
- Knowledge of aircraft parts preferred and knowledge of common hardware essentials.
- Effective work management, attention to detail and time management skills
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to interact with other departments, employees and supervisors.
- Ability to work flexible shifts (days, nights, weekends and stat holidays)
- Must be a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident or show proof of right to work in Canada
Company: Air North, Yukon’s Airline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, CA
Application Deadline: N/A