Website Air North, Yukon's Airline
We are seeking a hard-working individual, who takes pride in their work, brings a positive attitude to the work environment and is seeking employment with a fun, professional, and reputable company.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, designate, or ACA Lead, the Avionics E License Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (ACA) is responsible for repairing and maintaining aircraft avionics equipment, performing scheduled and unscheduled avionics tasks, troubleshooting aircraft avionics systems, overseeing the work of and assisting avionics apprentices, and ensuring Air North’s facilities, including avionics shop, tools, and equipment are maintained to industry standards.
- Performing maintenance on aircraft instruments, avionics and electrical components
- During times of low avionics tasks, assist with all other aircraft maintenance requirements.
- Verifying parts installed onto the aircraft are properly certified
- Troubleshooting and rectifying aircraft system defects
- Conducting maintenance, repairs and modifications to aircraft using approved tools, materials and manuals
- Understanding and complying with all regulatory requirements and company policies, manuals and documentation requirements in accordance with Airworthiness Certification Authority
- Valid Transport Canada “E” License
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Type endorsements on B737-200-3/4/5 or ATR-42-300/320 would be considered an asset
- Successful completion of required company indoctrination, general and recurrent training
- Valid Canadian Passport and able to fly into the United States
- Be physically fit (able to lift up to 30 pounds repetitively, able to stand/walk for extended periods of time, work in pressurized environment)
- Must be a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident or show proof of right to work in Canada
Company: Air North, Yukon’s Airline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Whitehorse, Yukon, CA
Application Deadline: N/A