The Sr. HR Assistant provides hands on support to our Associates, Area Manager, Operations Managers, and HR Business Partners in Worldwide Operations HR. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- Can you tell a story with data? Produce and analyze reports to identify talent trends including being able to find ways to measure effectiveness of initiatives and programs developed by the team. Be able to identify trends and create action items as well as partner with Operations and HR
- Business Partners to drive implementation and impact. Utilize HRIS systems for data entry, modification, and reporting. Auditing to ensure our data is right.
- Do you like to help people achieve their best? Talent development is key at Amazon. Partner with Operations, Support Functions, and HR
- Business Partners to help ensure our processes around talent remain top notch, which may include: 1) managing development programs to ensure maximum reach and impact, and/or 2) assisting with quarterly and annual talent planning processes, systems, and tools.
- Can you tell when something seems off? Be a point of contact for employee concerns. Ensure you use the right judgement to escalate, while ensuring we remain connected to the person and the issue. Partner with the HR Business Partners to appropriately address concerns, helping to ensure we drive to the right resolution.
- Do you like to connect people to the bigger picture? Help drive overall Fulfillment Center engagement. Promote positive employee relations through identifying trends, evaluating data and anecdotes, and leveraging employee feedback through Amazon created engagement mechanisms.
- Are you an Admin Wizard? Support the team with administrative functions such as managing the team e-mail box, calendar management, and event support.
- Degree in HR, HR Management, Labor Relations, or a related field.
- 3+ years of exposure to Human Resource functions
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- Experience with PeopleSoft/HRIS
- Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs. Full shift flexibility including overtime, holidays and weekends is needed for this role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A