Software has revolutionized every industry it has touched. While online learning has taken a strong root over the last two decades, we are at the cusp of the next wave of innovation in the learning space with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. And where better to influence that than in the company known for innovation at a global scale.
Amazon Learning Products and Services team is looking for a Product Manager to join an exciting opportunity to reinvigorate our learning platform. As a senior product manager, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and driving a new customer outreach program for our learning platform. Through this program, you will be contributing to our business growth by bringing in new business partners across the company and its subsidiaries. You will also be responsible for nurturing and measuring the success of these customers and business through a programmatic approach.
On this team, you’ll get to wear many hats, work fast and smart, and iterate quickly. We are looking for someone who is ready to take ownership of a growing business opportunity and join a tightly-knit team tackling interesting challenges. You are innovative, courageous, positive, and are itching to explore your own full potential in creativity, technology, and experiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 5+ years of customer-facing product development and product management experience, including defining, launching, and optimizing product and services
- Experience designing and driving customer outreach programs in a systematic manner
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and online services on tight deadlines
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software/hardware development schedules
- Marketing experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Proficient writer and communicator
- Experience with developing business partnership
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS) or other similar learning environment a huge plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baton Rouge, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A