Some call it HR, at ASOS we’re The People Experience Team. We’re a bunch of talented – Implements who love and thrive in working with creative, commercial and challenging client groups. Most businesses have some kind of HR presence but to get the opportunity to be part of a proactive team in a global company as successful as ASOS; well those chances don’t come along very often.
The purpose of this role is to support the People Relations team in providing specialist ER advice and guidance across ASOS. As a member of the People Relations team in PX, this role will work closely with our People Advisors to manage employee relations, ensuring a fair and consistent approach to all ASOS people policies and ways of working, in line with Company and legal requirements. This role would suit an individual who specialises in ER, or wishes to, has significant complex ER experience and who is currently working at P X Adviser level or equivalent. This role will be working in a fast paced, commercial environment, where change is constant , and flexibility is vital for success .
- Supporting the People Relations Partner in providing expert advice and guidance to the People Relations Team and wider business on all ER matters , identifying strengths, weaknesses, challenges and opportunities from a commercial and People Experience perspective.
- Acting as an escalation point for P X Advisers and wider Partnering , upskilling and coaching a team of PX Advisors through complex ER cases where appropriate.
- Ensu r ing consistency and fairness in all ER processes and r eviewing policies and procedures to ensure we are following best practice
- Guid ing Managers through employee relations cases in real time, intervening and steering in the appropriate direction taking account of company policies, employment law, best practice and precedent.
- Develop ing and build ing trusted partnerships with managers, providing constructive challenges as well as acting as a sounding board and advisor
Qualification & Experience:
- Competitive salary,
- Life insurance, free private medical care, cycle to work scheme + more
- A bespoke flexible benefits scheme catered to you
- Best in class Learning & Development schemes and career development programmes
- 25 days holiday + never work on your birthday again!
- Free modern onsite gym, plus personal training and wellness rooms
- A dynamic social environment, from company-wide sports days, charity days, ‘Give A Week Away’ opportunities to visit our charity partners in India & company-wide celebrations to name just a few
- S taff discounts and sample sales
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A