The remit includes but is not limited to:
- Steer integrated, multi- track Business Transformation projects through the full project lifecycle on time and to budget
- Develop and track integrated project plans to ensure project objectives and stakeholder business drivers are met. Manage dependencies with other projects and on business stakeholders and teams
- Manage the process of project estimation (including in Agile processes) and establish and maintain processes to manage scope, time, cost, quality, communication, performance and risk
- Manage and mitigate end to end delivery and business risk through continual quality assurance and review of project scope, solutions, plans, governance, risk/issues, resources, ROI and 3rd party suppliers.
- Manage business stakeholders and build relationships with sponsors to facilitate a partnership approach and to engender open communications.
- Manage key 3rd party supplier relationships on a commercial and delivery level for packages and services required to deliver and boost projects.
- Significant background with complex Business Transformation projects
- Project Management Professional Qualification (either PMP or Prince)
- Experience of delivering projects using the Agile methodology
- Online Retail sector background preferable
- Worked in a matrix management environment delivering with limited or no line management accountability
- Supplier Relationship and Commercial Management experience with directing service and technology providers.
- Experience of realising business drivers and linking them to Business and technical Solutions
- Financial Management experience including Business case and ROI creation, budget management and forecasting.
- The ability to use and promote the Microsoft office suite of products to create and edit documents, spreadsheets, emails, project plans and presentations
- Delivery focused and positive energetic attitude
- Able to resolve disputes and trials.
- Listening; able to question and clarify explanation of issues/requests from the business users to ensure that their issues/problems are comprehended.
- Self-starter who defines and directs not follows or stops at blockers
- Commercial and Financial Acumen
- Ability to effectively convey technical information and risks to non-technical users.
- Service-related focus with the ability to place yourself in the position of the customer to comprehend their concerns and issues
- Ability to present ideas and information to both technical and non-technical audiences
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nottingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A