Leading large scale improvement changes with clearly defined Return on investment.
Defining, creating and maintaining a change dashboard and will have the overview position of managing the benefits all changes from their own delivery and across the team.
Being a skilled and effective coach/leader, providing guidance on the full lifecycle of continuous Improvement from approach, analysis, delivery and measurement in-line with appropriate Lean/Six Sigma and general change methodologies, as appropriate to the change.
The Continuous Improvement Manager plays a key role within the Customer Change team and is responsible for;
Coaching their team (and those in the wider Customer Care function) to ensure that our continuous Improvement activity focuses on the right opportunities, is approached with a data led lens, uses best in class methodologies and that each member of the teams improvement activity is both optimised and supported. This coaching role will provide support and guidance to team members so that we are improving the customers end to end journey and/or driving Operational efficiency and effectiveness.
Providing subject matter expertise on ASOS strategic change and at times being aligned to new technical initiatives
The CI Manager role forms part of the wider Customer Change function at ASOS Customer Care and this leader, with their team will drive our Continuous Improvement activities. Their key KPIs will be driving up TNPS, increasing FCR and reducing contacts to resolve as well as working collaboratively with Product Owners and specific teams to reduce the need to seek help/contact demand.
- Creating a CI Roadmap with clear view of which Problem/Friction points are in discovery through to delivery/measurement with their expected benefit and measurement KPIs
- Overseeing improvements agreed via the CC Customer improvement board
- Leading medium to large scale changes when your capacity allows
- Providing thought leadership as subject matter expert on new tech/CC strategic initiatives in their early design phase
- Actively promoting/nurturing and shaping through coaching activities at a group or individual level (at both a direct report and wider ASOS CC level) on how to lead continuous Improvement.
- Using data and proposing new data/reporting in order to identify customer/operational friction and spot efficiency/effectiveness issues and trends
- Work with wider LEAN teams to ensure CC adopt relevant best practise
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A