Website Atlantic Aviation
Provide regional risk management support to Fixed Base Operations by implementing established risk management programs and policies of Atlantic including safety audits, safety/loss control training (management, safety/training coordinators and LST), and incident management encompassing initial investigation and corrective action to include follow up. Position ensures compliance with CARB, OSHA, EPA and State/Federal regulation guidelines
- Assists managers and employees with interpreting and complying with policies and applicable State law.
- Provide internal administrative support to regional safety team for safety audit software.
- Monitor the process for reporting of all losses via the company policies and procedures.
- Assist Workers Compensation Manager and Claims Supervisor on file materials (via Claims System), including investigations as to cause, medical reports, litigation activity and status of settlements.
- Implementing safety and loss control programs to minimize the financial and operational impact resulting from accidental losses and claims against the company.
- Investigates every employee injury working closely with the Workers Compensation Manager and safety coordinators to ensure questionable or lost time claims are immediately addressed.
- Communicating work progress and significant issues to the Director of Operational Risk
- Administers various risk management/safety plans and procedures for region; works directly with Regional, General Managers, and
- Safety/Training Coordinators to assist them in their responsibilities on risk management matters.
- Assist with CARB compliance for the California locations.
- Provide administrative support for training and loss control initiatives.
- Training of designated safety/training coordinators (new and continued development).
- Conduct safety audits and developed loss control action plans for locations.
- Providing exceptional customer service to the employees and managers of Atlantic.
- Constantly representing Atlantic in a positive and professional manner.
- Complying with all corporate policies and procedures.
- Interacting with other Atlantic employees, customers, vendors and managers in a courteous, approachable, professional and genuine demeanor.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- 5 – 8 Years of Risk Management or Safety experience.
- Knowledge of sound techniques in all aspects of Risk Management
- Operation experience preferred but not required.
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of Risk Management administration.
Company: Atlantic Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plano, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A