Website Atlantic Aviation
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals for an immediate opening as a Ground Service Equipment (GSE) Mechanic. Corporate aviation continues to be a viable means of travel for many who do not like the long lines and delays often times encountered with the airlines and many corporations are now leasing or purchasing their own private aircraft. Our GSE Mechanic is responsible for the maintenance and repair of all the fixed base operation’s (FBO) refueling and aircraft services equipment. All equipment is maintained in accordance with the appropriate weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly preventative maintenance programs. This equipment includes aircraft refueling trucks and fuel storage facility, ground power units, tugs, courtesy vehicles and the like.
- Must be able to obtain black seal license once hired
- Maintain, repair, and determine repair and maintenance requirements of ground support equipment, vehicles, and aviation support equipment, including heavy equipment, diesel and gas powered equipment, and aircraft power units
- Hands-on experience in the maintenance and repair of the identified equipment and be capable of utilizing the mechanical tools of the trade, including diagnostic tools, as required. Applicants must also supply their own tools.
- A valid state drivers license and meet the company’s insurability requirements.
- Prefer knowledge of ATA 103 guidelines and fuel transfer equipment.
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
Company: Atlantic Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boca Raton, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A