Website Atlantic Aviation
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Atlantic Aviation operates the country’s largest premier network of fixed base operations (FBO). With over 65 FBOs in 30 states, Atlantic provides a wide range of aircraft ground handling services including fueling and line services, ground transportation, catering, hangar, and ramp space. Our dynamic growth and outstanding customer service continue to set us apart in the aviation industry. Customer satisfaction remains at the forefront at every location. All our associates receive extensive professional training, so customers can be assured of the same high level of service, no matter which Atlantic facility they choose.
- Ensure all aircraft maintenance requests are served in a timely and efficient manner.
- Retain labor approvals as necessary including overtime and warranty authorizations, prior to work.
- Perform maintenance on customer aircraft or articles as requested.
- Interact with customers, vendors and Atlantic employees in a professional and courteous manner.
- Review daily progress of work in debrief with Service Supervisor for schedule changes.
- Assist MX Operations Manager as necessary with generation of estimates as required.
- Accountable for labor entries within operating/billing system in tandem with payroll system.
- Return all required documentation to the maintenance administrators for invoicing in a timely manner.
- Ensure all maintenance performed is in accordance with the Repair Station Manual.
- Perform equipment repair, as needed, on portable powered equipment, power carts, generators, tugs and other aircraft ground support equipment.
- Perform maintenance, preventative maintenance and alterations on customer equipment as required.
- Immediately inform their supervisor of any discrepancies of un-airworthy conditions found during performance of work assigned.
- Interpret technical manuals, figures and drawings as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned such as taxi and run-up procedures.
- Maintain the physical appearance and assure the functional operation of all facilities and ground service equipment utilized in the aspects of aircraft maintenance or any other work assigned by the company in conformance with standards of safety, OSHA standards, efficiency and corporate identity.
- Comply with quality assurance, accuracy of documentation and auditing of maintenance activity.
- Communicate work progress and significant issues with the MX Operations Manager or other appropriate local management.
- Application of the principles of the “Atlantic Attitude” at all times.
- Maintain practices and procedures contributing to a safe, profitable, positive and fun work environment.
- Supervise and direct Technicians on assignments.
- Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Must adhere to all safety standards established by the Company and regulatory agencies.
- Looking for experience with Beechcraft King Airs and other turboProp.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- FAA Certified Inspection Authorization (IA)
- Prior experience as Lead Technician of Supervisor
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, weekends, holidays and on-call
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Experience on medium to heavy business jets
Company: Atlantic Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A