Website Bank of America
In the Home Loans Fulfillment organization, coordinates preparation of loan closing packages, including issuance of wire funds, review of signed documents for accuracy, and providing funding authorization while ensuring the marketability of loans. Employee may also be responsible for handling complex mortgage loan transactions as well as assist with training and coaching of associates and/or distribution of work to associates.
- Flexibility to work extended hours during heavy workload periods
- Self-motivated and highly organized.
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Teamwork and customer service skills are a MUST.
- Strong Mathematic skills
- 1-2 years title company closing experience or 1-2 years closing experience in an origination/ production environment.
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A