Website Bank of America
We’re looking for the next generation of Relationship Manager Business Owner Specialists (RMBOSs) – those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide. RMBOSs focus on deepening relationships with individual and small business customers/clients, and they accomplish this by identifying financial needs, offering appropriate solutions and connecting clients with specialists. The RMBOS is a primary point of contact within financial centers for small business clients and a resident expert for small business products, services and strategies. As part of the Bank of America team, RMBOSs have access to industry-leading solutions and a team of dedicated product specialists – all designed to meet the unique priorities of our small business clients, including managing cash flow, improving their business, managing employees, banking with convenience, or achieving their personal financial goals. They report to the Market Leader and partner closely with the Financial Center Managers to ensure adherence to operational compliance policies and procedures.
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
- Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full potential throughout your career.
- A benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for tomorrow.
- Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
- Is confident in identifying solutions for helping new and existing clients (individual and small business) based on their needs.
- Is comfortable in your ability to actively contact clients by phone.
- Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
- Has a minimum of one year demonstrated sales experience in a relationship-oriented and client-centric environment. In lieu of this requirement, has previously held the role of Relationship Manager (RM) or Advisor Development Program (ADP) RM at Bank of America for a minimum of six months.
- Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
- Working knowledge of small business products and services, including credit / lending solutions.
- An associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field
- Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
- Working knowledge as a sales representative to small business.
- Has a strong passion for helping small business clients and an explicit stated career interest in small business.
- Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
- Bank of America RM Mastery for Small Business certification completion.
- Retail and/or sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment.
- Experience working in an environment with individual and/or team goals where goals were routinely met or exceeded.
- Experience with financial information, spreadsheets and financial skills.
Company: Bank of America
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: High Point, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A