Website BNP Paribas
- E2E Ops IT Team mainly supports multiple systems for the Operations team across multiple tech stack.
- The Position is for an Appian Developer working in E2E Ops IT supporting multiple in-house and vendor systems.
- Responsible for the design, development, modification, testing, adaption, and/or implementation and post implementation support of short- and long-term software solutions to business and technology needs.
- Work closely with the Onshore team and work in Agile team.
- Appian developer with expertise in BPM framework and Architecture.
- Reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions.
- Works independently in a fast-paced environment on highly complex issues.
- Develop POCs as an Agile-Prototyping model of delivery.
- Expertise with Appian BPM Framework , integrations using SOAP And Rest
- Expertise with SAIL interface and expression rules to create UI, Reports.
- Good to have plugin development experience in Appian
- Practitioner of Test Driven Development.
- Experience of Micro-services architecture using containers:
- Ability to understand, explain and support change
- Analytical Ability
- Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
- Ability to develop and adapt a process
- Understand core concepts and practices around using deployment pipeline, etc.
- Experience with container build modules and immutable deployments.
- Must have experience with Micro-services architecture and core concepts of domain driven design, service discovery, failover, “pipelining”.
- Expertise in Records and Reports and able to implement charts.
- Expertise in RDBMS and SQL ( Procedures and Views )
Company: BNP Paribas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A