Website BNP Paribas
Client Marketing and Life Cycle Management division is in charge of application related to Relationship manager Workstation and Client Marketing needs to target client and generate contact opportunities
- The developer’s primary responsibility is to onboard new and legacy applications onto the Docker Kubernetes and Cloud platform
- End-to-end responsibility to deliver the code in all the environments: DEV/SIT/UAT/Prod.
- Participate in functional testing with the testing team in SIT and Users in UAT.
- Contribute to support activities.
- Ability to analyze, debug any code issues.
- Raise the issue to the team lead or higher management in case it involves risk to the project timeline.
- Work with BA and Tech lead to understand functional requirements and provide technical solutions
- Participate in Peer reviews
- Write test cases to ensure the quality of the product
- Knowledge and experience on Docker Kubernetes and Cloud technology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments
- High level of professionalism, patience and maturity
- Team Player
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools (GIT / BitBucket & Jenkins)
- Agile/ Kanban development methodology
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or computer engineering
Company: BNP Paribas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A