Website BNP Paribas
Bank of the West is seeking a qualified and motivated candidate to be responsible for proper ETL development, standards and best practices, collaborating with existing ETL resources to set cutting edge industry standards.
- Does development and testing tasks, ensures adherence to agreed timelines, and communicates status of tasks to team lead.
- Evaluates the integration a various data sources like Oracle, SQL server, VSAM and sequential files into staging area and recommends and/or implements efficiencies.
- Performs technical walk-through as needed to communicate design/coded solution and to seek input from team members.
- Develops ETL processes using Informatica PC, ETL control tables, error logging, auditing, data quality, etc.
- Implements data cleanup procedures, transformations, scripts, stored procedures, and execution of test plans for loading the data successfully into the targets
- Counsels team members on the evaluation of data using the Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) toolkit. Applies data analysis, data cleansing, data matching, exception handling, and reporting and monitoring capabilities of IDQ
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required
- Support other ETL developers; technical assistance, troubleshooting and alternative development solutions
- Should have thorough understanding of Entire life cycle of Software and various Software Engineering Methodologies.
- Performance tuning and end-to-end lifescycle experience with Enterprise wide data warehouse
- Good knowledge of analytical and logical conceptual level programming skills
- Data analysis, data mapping, data loading, and data validation.
- Understand reusability, parameterization, workflow design, etc.
Company: BNP Paribas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A