Website BNSF Railway
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, internal and external reporting, account reconciliations, contract research, maintaining and securing highly sensitive and confidential information, assisting in testing system changes and enhancements, ad-hoc requests, maintaining and building strong customer, employee, and business partner relationships through issue resolution and continuous improvement while maintaining business integrity.
- Payroll Services – oversees time-to-gross-to-net pay processing for all employees, including but not limited to analysis of labor contracts, employment tax reporting and compliance, and data analysis focused on identifying process improvements.
- Revenue Management – oversees the customer order to cash process for freight and related charges, including but not limited to creation of the shipping instructions, the assessment of charges, managing accruals and payments associated with the shipment, the collection of invoices, and the application of cash upon receipt of payment.
- Recognize and respond effectively to unexpected situations and tight deadlines.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing task priorities and work situations.
- Demonstrate ability to complete tasks regardless of obstacles.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Express ideas and information in a clear and concise manner.
Company: BNSF Railway
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Topeka, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A