Website Canadian Tire
The Operations Manager is an active member of the Store Management team in providing leadership and mentorship ensuring operational excellence, optimizing staff performance, ensuring customer satisfaction while maximizing sales through all business levers . You will champion new procedures and processes, and deliver consistent execution of in store supply chain, cash operations, in-store ecommerce fulfillment, B2B sales and overall store operational effectiveness. The Operations Manager will facilitate training of store team members on store standard operating procedures and process improvements
- Supports SGM in coaching to improve any team and individual performance gaps and conducts ongoing coaching to team.
- Manage scheduling and follow up of execution on shipping /receiving, eCommerce fulfillment operations, cash management, and operations systems & compliance
- Deliver performance metrics, process improvement and Lean techniques (how, when, who)
- Implement, communicate and ensure compliance with all operating procedures, processes and policies
- Provide exceptional omni-channel experience by offering in-store eCommerce sales and fulfilling eCommerce orders within defined service levels
- Promotes and maintains a positive and motivating work environment.
- Lead store inventory movement teams and support accuracy
- Provides leadership to team and consistently coaches and follows up to ensure the delivery the service model standards are provided to each customer.
- Responsible to assist in delivering annual corporate shrink targets through team education and enforcement of LP and audit standards, and inventory controls.
- Follows and ensures compliance of all corporate LP, Cash and Audit, and OH&S policies and procedures.
- Coach and develop store team through setting expectations, communication, coaching, feedback and ongoing support
- Assists in preparation and execution of annual inventories.
- Communicates in a clear and concise manner to team, leading effective Shift Starter meetings / coaching sessions.
- Continually motivates team and performance through recognition programs, store contests, customer compliments, etc.
- Maintain Mark’s performance management expectations (feedback/coaching); this includes progressive discipline where necessary.
- Leads the B2B Mark’s Commercial Business function including order entry and management and coaching team to ensure accurate and timely ordering and delivery to customer.
- Create and communicate execution of Daily Game Plan for operations activities and store
- Superior training and mentoring skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- 3-5 years retail experience required
- High energy, enthusiasm and a drive to succeed
- Proven ability to coach, mentor and develop department team and store team, through setting expectations, communication, coaching, feedback and ongoing support
- Fundamental computer skills an asset
- Proven ability to build and manage a daily plan for the department and store
Company: Canadian Tire
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Hawkesbury, NS, CA
Application Deadline: N/A