Website Canadian Tire
Fraud Prevention & Strategy is one of multiple units under the Customer Analytics Center of Excellence within Canadian Tire Financial Services, and the work we do will make you better at analytics.
If you enjoy imagining ways a process or system could be exploited, we can give you hands-on experience designing and deploying the counter-solutions, whether it’s a new technology project, changes to existing platforms, or new rules and algorithms in existing fraud engines.
- Sustain fraud detection rates and false positives in line with business goals
- Stay current on fraud technology and industry trends related to credit cards, mobile wallets, and other consumer payment solutions
- Use a wide range of payment, account, and behavioral data
- Collaborate with key business units
- Provide analytical support on investigations as needed
- Develop and maintain fraud detection strategies within multiple detection platforms
- Identify and respond to existing and emerging fraud trends
- Liaise with and provide analytical support to Fraud Operations
- Define requirements for projects and solutions
- Participate in a unique business culture
- You have experience in credit card fraud strategy, and you are familiar with card-based payment systems and emerging ways to pay.
- You are already proficient in coding ad hoc queries and table joins, and you have intermediate or better coding skills in SAS, R, or Python.
- You have compassion for the customer, curiosity about how things work, and a collaborative spirit.
Company: Canadian Tire
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Catharines, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A