Website Chevron Corporation
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Marine Vetting Specialist located in London, UK through June 1, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
- Pro-actively collect, evaluate and provide vessel, port and terminal information. Work with internal customers to understand their business needs. Recommend improvements to guidelines, requirements and procedures to enhance the clearance process. Participate in industry work groups and develop and maintain industry relationships which facilitate Chevron business. Ability to apply in-depth broad marine operational knowledge and skilled application of marine risk management principles including the identification of marine risks and safeguards preferred. Familiarity with industry organizations, practices, rules, and various regulatory conventions such as MARPOL, SOLAS etc. required. Working knowledge of SIRE System preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with management, peers and customers across disciplines and geographies. Utilizes and applies OE Processes to own work activities. Applies solid risk management judgement and skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments.
Chevron seeks to attract and develop the brightest minds to support, advance and enable best practices, innovation and evolving the energy landscape.
- Chevron is striving to be an employer of choice and leader for an inclusive and diverse workplace where we are actively supporting the promotion of equality for all employees at all levels
- Chevron is working to close any gender gap where it may exist; equal pay or enabling a representative and meritocratic progression to careers and reaching senior roles across the organisation
- Chevron is focused on growing a culture where people with disabilities can excel through support in role and long-term career opportunities including workplace adjustments.
- Chevron considers itself a learning and flexible employer and want to support everyone to bring their best self to every day
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, political preference, marital status, citizenship, genetic information or other status protected by law or regulation.
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Odessa, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A