The Field Sales Officer is an entry-level position responsible for meeting sales targets for financial products and services within their assigned district or location in coordination with the broader Consumer Sales team. The overall objective is to utilize basic product knowledge to build relationships with clients in order to recognize which financial products and services meet their needs.
- Provide advice and product information to Citi clients as appropriate, outlining features and benefits
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Perform the necessary processes, procedures and verbal dialogues to effectively customize offers and cross sell an expansive set of products and services to new and existing customers
- Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Build and maintain new and existing customer relationships
- Proactively approach Citi clients to establish real needs, understand the client and their requirements, and interest them in Citi’s products
Achieve or exceed decided sales targets
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated Influencing and relationship management skills
- Proficient computer and technology skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Previous relevant experience in financial sales and customer service preferred
- Effective problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated sales skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A