The Credit Underwriting Analyst is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Maintain credit quality and production standards as defined by business.
- Perform other job-related duties and special projects as required.
- Consitently cooperate and interact with all entities of Citigroup.
- Review and analyze loan applications, credit reports, appraisals, income, and asset documentation according to agency and non-agency guidelines and mortgage regulations.
- Excellent communication, analytical, decision-making, and computer skills required.
- Perform timely reviews of conditions submitted as well as loan resubmissions.
- Effectively communicate and explain credit decisions to loan officers and processors.
- Provide a remarkable customer service experience to both internal staff and external customers.
- Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices.
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Makes judgments and recommendations based on analysis and specialty area knowledge.
- Must be able to exchange information in a concise and resourceful way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity.
- Researches and interprets factual information.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A