The FRSS Mumbai Center Head is a senior leader who drives the mission, strategy, execution and delivery to our Finance and Risk partners globally, with special emphasis on EMEA and Asia. FRSS Mumbai center has over 700 highly skilled analysts supporting Controllership and Treasury (Liquidity and Capital Planning) functions of Citi Finance and this role will have complete and end-to-end accountability for people, financial, productivity, control and operational performance responsibilities. In addition, this position acts as the primary relationship manager for the larger EMEA Finance organization and, on a day-to-day basis, supports Regional Controllers in EMEA and Asia (in partnership with FRSS Manila center).
- Reporting operations at all levels – people, financials (incl. productivity), and controls for the entire operations in their locations
- Working in collaboration with a single Global Process & Stakeholder Management (GPSM) organization to standardize the processes and contribute to global Finance / Risk / Data initiatives
- Holding complete e2e accountability for delivering flawless reporting operations and people / financial goals of the center
- Managing regional stakeholders e.g., FRSS Mumbai Center Head for EMEA Controller, etc.
- Drive process performance to meet metrics targets – timeliness, accuracy, quality and NPS – amongst others
- Build and strengthen the culture of risk management and mitigation, with specific focus on regulatory commitments
- Manage a comprehensive risk control scorecard with focus on IBAM’s, Manager Control Assessment (MCA) Completeness and Accuracy and adequate and timely completion of Corrective Action Plans (CAPs)
- Work closely with FRSS and CSS R&C teams to correctly identify and strengthen all key controls and install a practice of rigorous control testing
- Have complete financial accountability at center level – responsibility to meet financial goals, HC targets, productivity targets, projects BOW and pyramid structure (spans & layers)
- Have complete accountability for talent management at the center – recruiting, development, attrition, and, very importantly, drive internal mobility within FRSS teams. As we are moving away from GPL-centric model, where people responsibility was largely with GPLs and ,therefore, Center Head had to play an influencing role, under the current model, Center Head will be singularly accountable to drive recruiting to yield diverse work force, significantly higher degree of internal mobility across various FRSS teams, performance and rewards management and overall retention
- Play a leadership role on Employee Engagement of the entire center and directly accountable for the VOE results of the Reporting Ops, which is well over 700 FTEs
- Additionally, as FRSS Center Head, s/he will be responsible for overall talent management, infrastructure and engagement of all FRSS employees in the center, including GPSM, Strategy & Re-engineering and Risk & Control teams who will matrix to the site head.
- As a senior member of the Citi Solutions Center (CSC) Mumbai leadership team, s/he is also expected to play a significant role in driving the best practices across all Business Units in the Mumbai CSC
- Demonstrated ability to run a large risk-based operations with specific focus on financial and regulatory reporting
- Proven success in creating and augmenting Risk Control scorecards and meeting ambitious control targets
- Demonstrated experience and success in delivering financial and HC goals in a large organization – clear understanding of productivity management and its financial impact
- Track record in delivering transformational and strategic leadership initiatives
- Extensive knowledge and experience deploying digital tools in a large operation and delivering superior client experience and operational efficiency
- Strong experience managing multiple stakeholders at various levels, including experience of working with regional seniors and executives outside the direct chain of command
- High level of cultural awareness and ability to sensitively adjust delivery style to appropriate audiences and stakeholders
- Broad knowledge of reporting and control around reporting process are definite plus – understanding of operating and reporting ledgers, accounting, management / Regulatory Reporting, balance sheet reconciliation, capital planning, liquidity management, etc.
- Strong experience of recruiting, developing and retaining industry-leading talent
- Significant experience with governance and risk & control environment: set up, implementation and management of frameworks, programs and constructs
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced/Master’s Degree or equivalent work experience. CPA / MBA from top institutions preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thane, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A