The Associate Credit Analyst is a trainee professional role. Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information. They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job.
- Performs Markets Products processing for FX, FX Option, Derivatives, Commodities, Fixed Income and Money Markets as
- a maker or checker and work in compliance with adherence to internal guideline, policies, regulatory within establish cost.
- Performs end to end Custody Billing, Fund Admin Billing and Statement Rendition processes assigned to within the
- specified service level agreement.
- Participates in discussions for new product launches and constructively provide improved backend solutions.
- Ensures satisfactory ratings in all internal and external audits (Internal Audit/Compliance/Regulatory/Statutory).
- Ensures all processes are correctly executed, adherence to all control functions and delivers according to schedule and
- cut off time
- Pro-actively reviews, initiates, implements and streamlines process relating to controls, productivity and regional service
- enhancements including workflow and procedures
- Participates in system testing and client testing to implement global strategy and business needs
- Works with Customer Service Officer and Internal Parties within Financial Services to investigate and resolve customer queries and
- issues ensuring customer satisfactions
- Ensures effective controls and compliance
- Adheres to corporate policies and participates in self assessment, quality reviews and audit and recommend solutions for
- potential risks and issues
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous banking experience preferred
- Knowledge of bank office/banking operations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A