Website Civil Service
As a Project Planner & Scheduler in Defence Munitions this exciting role will see you working within a critical service delivery organisation responsible for the safe and secure storage, maintenance and supply of munitions to our armed forces. The role is based at one of our four sites at either Gosport (nr Southampton), Beith (nr Glasgow), Kineton (nr Warwick) and Plymouth. However, you’ll be involved with helping to operate, develop and manage delivery Schedules for all our UK and a German based depot. You will routinely work with a wide range of Stakeholders across the depots to status, analyse and assess the progress of work against the Project plans, amending them to respond to new demands. As well as providing vital insight to the Depot managers and Customers on the progress of project delivery.
- Gather key planning/scheduling artefacts to build robust baselines in accordance with internal policy processes and instructions.
- Collect and analyse monthly internal schedule progression with project team stakeholders and factor these status adjustments in the schedule.
- Review supplier schedules to understand monthly status/forecast for remaining work and reflect updates within internal schedules.
- Ensure baselines are maintained under change control as well as updating progress and remaining work to drive and control project(s)/portfolio.
- Conduct maturity assessments of schedules and make recommendations of areas of improvement.
- Review internal schedules to ensure that internal Planning and Scheduling policies are adhered to.
- Ensure monthly performance reporting is in accordance with the internal reporting drumbeat.
- Attend management, project team, supplier and customer meetings to advise on progress/variance and ensure that schedules are being maintained and updated as required.
Company: Civil Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plymouth, GB
Application Deadline: N/A