Website Delta Airlines
Responsible for enhancing the Channels Technology performance and brand. Supports, influences and communicates the mission, goals, and objectives, and practices of the department, technology group, and Delta. Demonstrates leadership across multiple projects, peer groups, and departments in thought, initiative, responsibility, teamwork, actions, and culture. Effectively manages relationship with the customer (internal or external). Demonstrates the ability to lead, motivate and influence team members. Responsible for clear and concise executive communications, serving as the voice of the employee for Channels Technology, managing execution of the Channels Technology strategy, and providing the foundation for managing Channels Technology like a business.
- High School Diploma, GED or High School Equivalency
- Embraces diverse people thinking and styles
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- Experience analyzing resource hours, allocation and financial scope of IT initiatives is required.
- 3-5 years of experience leading, managing, and delivering enterprise solutions for complex programs, or other
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver enterprise portfolio management programs
- Executive presence, skillful communicator, effective decision maker with an ability to engage and collaborate at all levels of the organization from analyst to the C-Suite with representatives across the business and IT
- Process orientation with experience in Lean or Six Sigma preferred
- Experience with leading or playing a major role in major Business Transformations at Fortune 500 companies
Company: Delta Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Paul, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A