Do you want to work for a company where sustainability is at the forefront in everything we do? A place where you will find endless career opportunities and the chance to explore a variety of roles across all our brands and around the globe? Do you want to join a team where you can make anything happen if you are curious and eager?
- You evaluate your team’s performance and provided regular feedback and support succession through their development and training.
- You lead and secure a customer first experience is delivered within your store.
- You ensure Health & Safety, legal and security are in accordance with H&M standards and local laws to always secure all employee and customers safety.
- You analyse and follow up on Sales & Profit KPI’s for your department.
- A Customer first mindset
- Previous experience of leading and managing teams
- 1-2 years management experience in a customer facing environment
- A passion for profitability and people
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A