We’re always looking for great people to join our team, and whether you’re helping a customer to spruce up their garden, mixing a new colour for their bedroom or serving with a smile at the till there will always be something to keep you busy. And we can offer a range of contracts. You’ll need to be flexible to support our busiest times, which can include weekday, evening and weekend work, as well as public holidays.
- Offering help to make sure our customers have a great experience
- Helping our stores to stay full, clean and tidy
- Work with energy, pace and passion
- Great communication skills
- A can-do personality to engage with customers and the ability to demonstrate true service skills
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Previous retail experience or hospitality experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Eager to support and contribute to the wider team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Northampton, GB
Application Deadline: N/A