At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, focused and dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people’s relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act. If solving the world’s biggest technology challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on. Serves as the overall account lead (single point of contact) for numerous, large named accounts in an assigned country, geographic territory and/or industry; understands a client’s key business and IT challenges and requirements and is focused on driving value for the client, while maximizing revenue and margin for the company. Specializes in a value or volume specialty (computers, servers, storage, services, printers) with focus on growing the base business, complex solutions, and new business opportunities. Accounts may be managed remotely. Is supported primarily by presales and inside sales resources. These jobs focus on selling to customers, typically through work that occurs outside the company offices.
- Coordinates/Owns account plans for commercial accounts in the account planning process.
- Focuses on deals/opportunities and value and/or volume portfolio management, and selling a range of company products and solutions.
- Utilizes the support of pre- sales and specialists, and depending on account coverage with inside sales to lead deal pursuit.
- Responsible for achieving/managing quota based on regional guidelines
- Enters and is accountable for all opportunities in pipeline tools and processes. Recommends and Implements Pipeline management practices.
- Ability to implement margin recovery activities/strategies in full ownership of the account or in partial ownership depending on account coverage.
- Acts as a first interface for owned accounts in collaboration with members of global business teams.
- May Train/Coach and lead Inside account reps/Inside Sales
- Contributes to or designs sales policy and strategy for assigned business segment.
- Uses specialty to leverage existing opportunities in account.
- Establishes a professional working relationship (up to the executive level) with clients, focusing mainly on specialist buyers, e.g. IT.
- Analyzes win/loss rates and drive recommendation to improve ratios
- Works with and leverages external partners to deliver solution sale.
- Refers company volume products and certain value products to other specialists or partners as needed.
- Ability to utilize resources effectively in or order to pursue revenue generating opportunities in the account.
- Enough knowledge about product, services and client’s core business, to be able to sell transactionally, as well as generate leads.
- Ability to prioritize and drive strategic sales activity on multi-product basis or solution basis.
- Competitive selling skills.
- Ability to understand the customer’s business issues and translate to company solutions.
Qualification & Experience:
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Long Beach, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A