Website ICICI Bank
- Manage the treasury relationship of institutional clients covering Banks, Private Equity, Venture Capital firms, Foreign Portfolio investors and Capital markets clients.
- Execution of services including Fx, derivatives, G-secs and bonds to Foreign portfolio investors, Banks & Corporates
- Liaise with Market group counterparts across all Key locations
- Liaise with institutional brokers and manage their Treasury requirements
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills – liaising with compliance, risk , legal, business and operations teams at various stages of deal cycle and ensure closure
- Drive for results – finding solutions to problems despite constraints, setting priorities, setting high-performance standards and the zeal to meet targets
- Strong communication and presentation skills , ability to understand customer needs and have positive interactions
- Ability to initiate reverse inquiry and ensure consistent dealing.
- Min 3-4 years of relevant experience handling treasury relationship and products like forex, derivatives, G-secs, bonds
- Good understanding of Forex and derivatives markets, conversant with concepts like Cash, Tom, Spot and hedging products like Forwards, Options, IRS
- Ability to deal and execute under stress environment ensuring highest code of conduct and integrity
Company: ICICI Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, IN
Application Deadline: N/A