Website Kalitta Air
Inspection Supervisor is responsible for directing, planning, and laying out details of inspection standards, methods, and procedures used by the Repair Station in complying with all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations and manufacturer’s specifications.
- Coordinating with other Repair Station departments as needed to ensure a continuous smooth workflow.
- Ensuring proper execution of Malfunction and Defect Report Form FAA 8010-4 when required. This report will be filed within 96 hours after the malfunction or defect has been discovered.
- Providing quality oversight and direct interface with the Maintenance Manager and Supervisors to ensure adequate inspection coverage.
- Perform a final review of all customers completed work scopes; ensuring all paperwork is accurate, legible, and accounted for Perform all
- Inspector duties when needed.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Inspection Manager.
- Ensuring relevant SDR (FAA Form 8070-1) requirements are met in accordance with air carrier requirements.
- Maintaining and keeping current a file of pertinent Federal Aviation Regulations, specifications, type certificate data sheets, and airworthiness directives.
- Coordinating return of rejected and unserviceable parts after marking to the owner, or with their permission mutilate and dispose.
- Scheduling of manpower and proper skill levels for all inspection functions through coordination with the Inspection Manager / Hangar, NDT or Engine Shop.
- Have at least 2 years of experience maintaining the same category and class of aircraft used by Kalitta Air.
- Must have adequate documented training to substantiate qualifications.
- High school graduate; some college and/or technical school desirable.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience maintaining the same category and class of aircraft used by Kalitta Air. Must possess exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written English.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Hold and airframe and powerplant certificate.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to convert between different units of measure.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentage.
Company: Kalitta Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oscoda, MI, US
Application Deadline: N / A