Website Kalitta Air
- Accomplish all required servicing of the aircraft including wheel and brake replacement, engine oil servicing, replacing burnt out light bulbs, wiping down struts, etc.
- Conduct Terminating Service maintenance checks per the KA General Maintenance Manual at least every 50 flight hours.
- Forward copies of repair information to Maintenance Control as work is completed.
- Troubleshoot and repair defects discovered and complete all return to service paperwork completely and on a timely basis.
- Perform other duties as directed by the GMM, Maintenance Control or his supervisor
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Also required is an A&P license and previous 747 experience is desirable.
- Tools required as well
- High school graduate; some college and/or technical school desirable
- Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written English.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to give verbal direction assigned to staff.
Company: Kalitta Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N / A