Website Menzies Aviation
Want to work for one of the leading fueling companies in the world? Join Menzies Aviation and be part of our family!
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Complies with the location’s attendance/tardiness standards.
- Meets Company and customer performance and grooming standards.
- Ability to safely operate a tractor trailer/tanker filled with liquid on a highway, obeying all traffic laws; and maintaining a valid driver’s license.
- Must possess a California class A Driver License with Haz-Mat endorsements.
- Must 2 + years of driving / over the road experience Able to lift and attach fuel hose to load fuel into tanker.
- Able to lift and attach fuel hose to unload fuel from tanker into fuel facility.
- Meet security and badging requirements at various airports/terminals. Able to continually lift push/move 70 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must pass Drug testing.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English proficiently.
- Must pass FBI background check and obtain US Customs seal.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must pass pre-employment medical.
- Work is done primarily outdoors, must be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
- Must pass driver’s test with the Department of Airports and obtain a driver’s license to drive on Airport Operational Area (AOA).
Company: Menzies Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ontario, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A