Website Menzies Aviation
- Ensure compliance to recruitment policies, processes and procedures
- Manage own performance against set targets
- Partner with station management and hiring managers to fill open positions
- Develop advertisements and post vacancies
- Monitor and evaluate job posting responses and conversion rates
- Source candidates and develop local networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using a variety of sources, including direct sourcing utilizing social media and network contacts, internet postings, database searches, community outreach initiatives to include schools, workforce centres and referrals to create diverse candidate pools
- Pre-screen candidates, set up interview schedules, conduct interviews, co-ordinate verification checks, send job offers, new hire paperwork and track candidates in the applicant tracking system
- Measure recruitment metrics and strategize in order to decrease attrition by a minimum of 10% from previous year
- Responsible for generating daily, weekly and monthly recruitment statistics
- Perform recruiting tasks with a sense of urgency and aggressiveness necessary to achieve or exceed desired staffing levels on a regular and consistent basis
- Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, HR, and candidates.
- Communicate effectively with candidates and hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- Successfully negotiate and obtain a high rate of candidate offer acceptance, whilst ensuring that candidates meet the specified requirements
- Candidate must possess 3-5 years recruitment experience with the ability to handle a high volume of open positions effectively
- Bachelors’ Degree Preferred
- High level of energy, self-motivated, goal oriented and a self-starter
- Experience in ground handling, cargo or any aviation related field strongly preferred
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all required security clearances
- Experience in working on an Applicant Tracking System (UltiPro, ICIMS, Workday)
- Demonstrate a high sense of urgency, self-management, ability to establish priorities, and work in both independent/team environments
- High-level of accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to process high volumes of information and documentation with accuracy
- Ability to utilize creative sourcing techniques to include network organizations, social media, cold calling, referrals, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work and cooperate with others to complete various tasks with established deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite to include: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to occasionally travel to attend various recruiting-related events
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
Company: Menzies Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A