Website Menzies Aviation
- Resolves employees concerns and submits to manager for action.
- Ensures proper staffing is scheduled for warehouse operations.
- Accepts or assigns an acceptance certified employee to accept dangerous goods.
- Trains, develops, and educates warehouse staff.
- Trains new employees to the warehouse.
- Involved in the interviewing process, conduct performance evaluations, issue disciplinary actions and work with General Manager on final decisions in these areas.
- Ensures proper documentation is prepared by staff in order to maintain compliance with the particular airline guidelines, FAA, DOT and other regulatory agencies.
- Inspects equipment to ensure specific operational and safety performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reviews operational reports and resolves problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent flight or delivery delays.
- Ensures proper build-up, break-down, storing and delivery of freight.
- Performs safety audits to ensure employee and equipment safety.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- One year college certificate or technical school, six months related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Aviation Industry experiences a plus.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment testing, including drug testing and ten-year background check as required by US Customs.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 25 pounds.
Company: Menzies Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Juan, PR, US
Application Deadline: N/A