Website Menzies Aviation
- Ensure the adherence to all contractual SLA’s are being delivered and address challenges.
- Ability to work under demanding operational conditions.
- Responsible for Westjet operational oversight at YYZ Airport ramp services.
- Provide strong leadership to employees, front line operations teams.
- Demonstrate strong organizational, analytical, and decision-making capabilities to be able to multi-task and focus on different operational priorities at the same time.
- Responsible to maintain Health and Safety Standards and excellent working practices in line with company policy.
- Respond to needs of Westjet airline partner and ensure the necessary tools are available to operate a safe and reliable operation.
- Establish priorities for Westjet with support of all relevant department managers to ensure safe, secure and on-time operational delivery.
- Keeps communication and coordination channels with executive team as required.
- Efficient in contract handling, material ordering and other requirements specific to cost control, budgeting, and personnel-related paperwork.
- Must be strong in all operational-related activities and in coordination with all department management and non-routine situations.
- Responsible for all adherence to compliance and safety standards.
- Serve as an effective liaison between Menzies Aviation and Westjet, airport authority, and designated station contacts.
- Hold leadership team accountable for timely and effectively handling all employee related issues, focused on improved performance and documentation.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Must be able to obtain and hold all required security clearances
- Familiar with GOMs, Airline procedures, Airport procedures, Airport legislation
- Must be able to hold and maintain all required security clearances
- Must be able to work with a multi-cultural team and to adjust to the station environment
- Computer literate, solid knowledge of MS Office as well as other related programs
- Previous airline/aviation operational knowledge is required
- Good knowledge of the IATA Standard Ground Handling Agreement
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age and legally able to work in Canada
Company: Menzies Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A