Website Menzies Aviation
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as consignee or destination.
- Sorts and stores dangerous goods in proper area.
- Weighs and counts items for distribution within warehouse to ensure conformance to company standards and air waybill.
- Performs cargo build-up and/or breakdowns, freight to and/or from skid, pallets or ULDs.
- Reads air waybill, bills of landing of freight manifest to determine the items to be moved, gathered or distribute.
- Conveys freight from receiving areas to storage or to other designated areas with forklift or transporter.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fill requisitions, work orders or request for materials, tools or other stock items and distributes items to other locations.
- Open bales, crates, and other containers for break down. Records counts of items received or distributed.
- Ensure that work areas are clean and hazard free of loose nets, strap, etc.
- Must practice all company’s Safety Policy inclusive of, but not limited to: wearing PPE, equipment operation, safe lifting procedures or obeying speed limits when driving company vehicles and equipment.
- Forklift certification preferred;
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must have high school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience;
- Must have current driver’s license with no violations over the past 5 years;
- Must pass pre-employment medical and a drug test;
- Must pass an FBI background check and obtain a custom seal;
- Must be able to lift at least 75 pounds on a continuous basis;
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English proficiently.
- Must pass driver’s test with the Department of Airports and obtain a driver’s license to drive on Airport Operational Area (AOA);
Company: Menzies Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ontario, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A