We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for a Relief Pharmacy Manager to join the Pharmacy team covering stores across Ayrshire, Glasgow, Lanarkshire and Lothians . Reporting to the Pharmacy Area Manager, you will have every opportunity to lead and shape your Pharmacies and put them right at the heart of the store.
At Morrisons Pharmacy we take a holistic approach to healthy living. It’s natural for us. With our focus on the freshness and goodness of our food, our in-store pharmacies are a logical step to helping customers look after themselves inside and out. We’re making Britain healthier and you can help… not just by dispensing medicines and over-the-counter remedies, but also by answering customers’ concerns about their health with consultations, diabetes checks, weight loss and smoking cessation advice. And who could be better placed to advise on balanced diet and healthy eating?
- Travelling to stores in your group to cover the Pharmacy Manager role as and when needed.
- You will emphasise the importance of clinical governance and investing time in training your colleagues
- Proactively developing Pharmacy sales, services and profitability in a cost effective and safe manner, you will adhere to legal, ethical and company requirements/ systems.
- You will manage the Department and manage individual staff competence, as well as a high performing Pharmacy Team making sure you develop, implement and share best practice.
- Focus on the day to day business, as well as medium term operation, you will be expected to regularly audit staff, services, systems, records and standards
- This role will include frequent travel across the group so a car driver with a full, clean licence is required.
- Due to the location it would also be advantageous to reside close to the M8.
- A Pharmacy degree, professional registration as a practising pharmacist
- Community Pharmacy experience
- Excellent team management and communication skills
- Wherever you are or want to be in your pharmacy career, a move to Morrisons Pharmacy is the perfect prescription for progress. With over 100 in-store pharmacies nationwide and 11 million customers visiting us every week, we’re helping to make Britain healthier. We mean to be Britain’s favourite in-store pharmacy, famous for service and our ‘can-do’ approach. That means we’re offering more and more career opportunities at all levels, growing people, training and supporting them, and making a very serious investment in their success.
- If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge and have the skills to strengthen our team further, then we want to hear from you!
- Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too. Join us and you can expect to enjoy great career prospects and a very competitive pay and benefits package. In addition to an attractive salary, we offer a discount card for you and a friend or family member giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons. We also offer company share options, a highly competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance and more besides.
- We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A