Website National Trust
We have a fantastic opportunity for a filming & locations officer to join our team, assisting in the coordination of filming projects at our National Trust locations, such as commercials, TV dramas or feature films!
Your contractual location will be Grosvenor Gardens, however there will be an opportunity to explore and agree remote working arrangements which strike the right balance for you and the Trust. The role will involve travel to properties to meet with internal and external teams and to carry out work.
In this role you’ll be highly collaborative and an excellent communicator, supporting the filming and locations team, National Trust property or consultancy teams or external film crews in ensuring the filming at our properties runs smoothly. This could involve anything from responding to queries, creating contracts and providing expert advice on the filming approach to leading on filming and photo shoots on location.
Using your knowledge of regulation and aligning to National Trust guidance you’ll prepare filming contracts, undertake risk assessments, and ensure health and safety is adhered to when filming or photo shoots are happening at our locations.
This is a varied and hands on role which will take you to some of the most beautiful National Trust places and put you in contact with a truly diverse range of people!
- Experience of managing and delivering filming service projects in multi-disciplinary environment / teams.
- Knowledge and understanding of how production crews, media broadcast units and photographers operate and work.
- Formal qualifications or a good level of relevant experience in a related discipline: history / cultural heritage / natural environment / film / TV.
- Knowledge of contracts and copyright law related to Filming & TV work.
- Knowledge of National Trust properties, their locations, management and governance structures.
- Competent IT and financial skills.
- Contract negotiation skills.
- Ability to ‘think on feet’ and record / assimilate /action large amounts of information and communicate clearly to non-technical audiences.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, verbal and written.
- Strong project management skills.
Company: National Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A