Website National Trust
Come and join the expanding apprenticeship team as the opportunities for apprenticeships continues to grow at the Trust. This is an exciting brand new role so if you have related experience that you are keen to apply in a fast moving area, then we would love for you to come and join the team.
You’ll be supporting the Apprenticeship Manager, managing the programme for key areas in the Trust across a range of job families. Leading on identifying and managing providers, selecting hosting locations, through to supporting line mangers, mentors and apprentices. You’ll have experience working in a related role and a good understanding of the legislation and related opportunities and challenges that may arise when working in this ever changing and interesting area.
- This role will be supporting the Apprenticeship Manager to help expand the apprenticeship routes we already have across the whole organisation, helping to create both new and roles and upskilling our current staff. You’ll be supporting at every stage of the process from recruitment through to graduation and everything in between.
- You’ll need to be able to travel throughout the UK as required, visiting sites, colleges and our apprentices supporting and guiding in all aspects of the apprenticeship programme from reviewing funding, assessing delivery, acting on feedback through to offering advice and support.
- You’ll need to be able to travel nationally on a periodic basis (with all related expenses covered), visiting sites, colleges and our apprentices at least once a quarter across all regions. You will be supporting and guiding in all aspects of the apprenticeship programme from reviewing funding, assessing delivery, acting on feedback through to offering advice and support .
- You’ll lead on the development of pipeline routes, working with key stakeholders in specified areas, in addition to ensuring the existing programme is embedded across all areas of the National Trust. You’ll lead and support on all aspects of the programme from recruiting, onboarding through to line manager and post completion support, in addition to monitoring and recommending improvements and change as required throughout the duration of the programme. You’ll also be responsible for managing large budgets and monitoring the programme to ensure the programme is industry leading, addressing issues and finding and implementing solutions to complex challenges.
- In-depth knowledge of Apprenticeship programmes – to include standards, principles of programme design, delivery and assessment.
- Understanding of Legislation relating to apprenticeships and safeguarding
- Experience working in a related role
- Excellent Customer Service skills, enabling strong relationships to be built and maintained both internally and externally
- Able to manage, interpret and maintain complicated accurate data in line with Trust procedures
- Able to work on own initiative, making complex and robust decisions and as part of a team
Company: National Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Swindon, GB
Application Deadline: N/A