Website National Trust
With your passion for food and your appetite to provide an exceptional service to your customers, you’ll work with the National Trust Cookbook framework to prepare delicious food. Using your creative skills, you’ll use local produce to develop dishes to inspire visitors with our spirit of place. Working alongside the Head Chef/Food & Beverage Manager you’ll ensure our menu reflects the seasons, and each dish is fresh, tasty and beautifully presented every time.
As a team, you’ll strive for a culture of exceptional service and work effectively to deliver great results. You’ll be constantly seeking and developing new income opportunities and working to achieve financial targets and increase margins by minimising waste and controlling costs and resources.
Working alongside the team, you’ll ensure everyone is compliant with relevant legislation and internal processes including food hygiene and COSHH procedures. You may also be required, on occasions to supervise volunteers and other team members. You’ll be proud to share our valuable work with our customers, and look to maximise sales with new ideas so that the profit can be reinvested back into our conservation work.
- Customer focussed with great verbal and written communication skills
- A great team player
- Creative and proactive
- IT literate
- Qualified in food preparation and cooking to City & Guilds or NVQ L2 or equivalent
- Experienced in successfully delivering a centrally developed menu in a fast paced, catering environment
- Proud to deliver exceptional customer service
- Aware of good working knowledge of Health & Safety compliance requirements
Company: National Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, GB
Application Deadline: N/A